The XPUSP project has been structured using the latest open source technologies, design patterns and
models. This makes the project a very good example for discussing these technologies and how to implement them
for web applications.
- Java[tm] as the main programming language.
- Ant is our build tool.
- CVS takes care of our source repository.
- Java Servlet technology
is the API used to make it a web application
- Turbine is used as a framework to work
on top of the Java Serlvet API
- Velocity is our templating engine
- Torque is our persistence layer used
to generate all database resources required.
- SourceForge is the home of XPUSP